Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Mohair Flower for Mom - pattern



This is a very simple mohair flower pin I've made for my mom. I've used a Di.Vi Mohair blend and crochet hook US H8/ 5.00 mm. This the pattern I have followed:



FLOWER:
Chain 4. Sl st to 1st ch.
Row 1: *chain 3, sc in ring*, rep ** 4 more times, join w sl st to 1st sl st
Row 2: In every ch-3 space work *sc, ch2, dc, tr, dc. ch2, sc* 5 times. Fasten off

LEAVES
With green yarn, sl st on the back of the flower, then:
ch 7, sc in 2nd ch from hook, then hdc in ch, 2 dc in 2 ch, 1 hdc , 1 sc, sl st in back of flower. Make 2




and that's it! :-)
Of course I had been helped by my kitties otherwise I couldn't have done it... ;-)

1 comment:

Kelly Parkson said...

Hi Justine,

It's very nice of you and your mom will be glad for you.

Cheers,
Kelly
http://crochetingmastery.blogspot.com