Monday, December 12, 2005

Hemp Basket

I've made this really lovely Hemp Basked, thanks to Donna Hulka.

I must admit that Donna's baskets are much nicer than mine... The only thing I've added are the felted wool beads. In fact I went to a beads shop but I couldn't find anything I liked for the basked (actually I ended up making a necklace for me...) so I made the beads felting small amounts of wool leftovers, felting them in the shape of beads with hand soap and very hot and very cold water.

Cat lovers tip: The little felted beads are also very appreciated by my cats. I made a slightly bigger one for them and they seem to have a very good time playing soccer with it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The blog is written in such a way that it is so easy to read and understand. really cute basket.
Photo mugs