Wednesday, December 27, 2006

After Christmas


Marry Christmas to all of you! I had a very nice Xmas day with my family in Brussels. We had oysters and crab on the 24Th and my daddy cooked our favorite dish, "canard à l'orange", the 25Th at dinner. How delicious!

Here are the snowflakes I made for the Xmas tree and the hat I made for my sister :-)
Then we spent time playing cards, playing with the kitties and my sis' dog and simply being together. A very Happy Christmas, it's a pity my mom wasn't with us...

The pattern I used, from left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4

2 comments:

LG said...

Dear Justine, I know about Christmas without a parent... She´s in Heaven and will be always protecting you. Believe.
My best wishes for 2007!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely day with a delicious dinner. I'm sure your mom was smiling down from heaven - happy that her family was together.