Friday, February 02, 2007

Brushing, sandpapering and painting

After the Christmas rush I've put aside a little bit of knitting and crocheting, to concentrate on other activities. Here in Brittany we had such lovely days, with sunny weather and clear sky, that Vincent and I decided to seize the moment to work on Vincent's boat. In the last three days I've been brushing, sandpapering and painting it. So funny. Well it's a hard job, but I really enjoyed it. Doing this with my hands makes me feel good. So pardon me if I have neglected a bit our common passion, I'll start anew very soon, in the meanwhile, if you don't see me much online it's because I'm on the sea... painting ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely boat, Justine! Sometimes it's nice to work on a project like that. Very rewarding. Enjoy!

PippaW said...

Thank you Sue! I'm really having fun even if my back is starting to hurt ;-) I guess I'll come back soon to the more relaxing crochet!

Pam said...

Ohhh, sounds like heaven, ...out on the sea, painting. Good for you!!