Saturday, February 02, 2008

Loop Scarf, finished


Gator Scarf, originally uploaded by Cloudy Crochet.

I finaly have some time to post some pics of my Garter Stitch Loop-Through Scarf by Marci Richardson, that i made from the book "101 designers One Skein Wonders".

I changed the pattern a little, switching from the original garter stitch to a stockinette st (that I prefer). It's a lovely, easy and really rewarding pattern. Was a pleasure to knit.

My sister fell in love with it so I gave it to her and she's always using it, I'm very happy about it :-D

5 comments:

leslieanne said...

Oh man, that's super cute. I've that idea in my head for weeks. Thanks for the inspiration. It's lovely.

Justine said...

Thank you Leslieanne!! :-D

Alessia said...

I like it in stockinette stitch!

PippaW said...

Grazie Alessia!! :-D

Scrappy Raven said...

I just bought the book and it's nice to hear and see the pattern is so good. Lovely yarn.